SFAACC COVID 19 POLICY
· San Francisco does not require people to show proof of vaccination or a negative test to enter businesses or large indoor events.
· The Chamber can require staff and customers to be vaccinated if we elect to do so. We can also choose to let those who are unvaccinated show proof of a negative test result instead.
· We recommend that you tell the Administration if you feel sick.
Wearing a Mask
· The Chamber can require staff and customers to wear masks if we choose to.
· People may choose to wear masks, even when they are not required. People should respect the choices others make for their health.
Get vaccinated, get boosted
· We urge all staff to get vaccinated and boosted as soon as you qualify.
Exposure to COVID-19
· Staff who have had close contact should get tested. It is strongly recommended that you wear a mask. You do not need to stay home.
· Get tested 3 to 5 days after your close contact and wear a mask when around others for 10 days.
You should consider testing earlier than 3 to 5 days to find out if you’re positive so you can: · GET ACCESS TO EARLY TREATMENT, especially if you’re at risk of severe COVID-19 illness
· Let people know earlier that they might have been exposed
COVID-19 Text Alerts:
Text COVID19SF to 888-777 to receive COVID19 health and safety information form AlertSF. The system administered by the San Francisco Department of Emergency Management lets public health and safety officials send text messages about the virus and its impact to San Francisco, including public health and safety instructions. The system will also be used to communicate event cancellations and public facility closures, should they occur.
To find information about COVID-19 vaccinations, safety and services:
Public Service Announcements:
· Please see the latest public service announcement, Quick Facts on Coronavirus, at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZHzBLmFyMw&feature=youtu.be
· Additional public service announcements are available on YouTube:
ENGLISH - https://youtu.be/CSJO52qZLbs
CANTONESE - https://youtu.be/rgaModQN7RE
MANDARIN - https://youtu.be/9eWT94x9Orw
FILIPINO - https://youtu.be/RPg06ogNS1k
SPANISH - https://youtu.be/8dZIQ1jWQGY
Department of Public Health · https://sf.gov/topics/coronavirus-covid-19
Public Health Order issued to the City and County of San Francisco
Office of the Mayor