The Giants African American roots have been strong for years, to say the least! In 1949, prior to Willie Mays and Willie McCovey, Monte Irvin, one of the earliest African American MLB players, broke into the league as a player for the New York Giants. In 1951, Irvin, alongside Mays and Hank Thompson, teamed to form the first all-African American outfield in MLB history. Celebrate this rich history by joining us for the annual African American Heritage Night at Oracle Park! Your Special Event package includes a ticket to the game against the Chicago Cubs, as well as a Giants themed item, only available with a purchase of this Special Event ticket. Partial proceeds from special event ticket sales benefit various non-profits in the local African American community.
There are two special event options that are available
Traditional Special Event Ticket Pricing:
- Lower Box 132 - $41 per ticket
- Bleacher 141 - $31.25 per ticket
- View Reserve 323 - $29.50 per ticket
The VIP ticket package includes:
- Lower Box or Bleacher ticket to the Tuesday night game against the Chicago Cubs
- Access to the Triples Alley VIP Pre-game Party space
- Complimentary food and beverage (beer and wine included)
- Access to on-field warning track
- Special VIP Q&A Panel with Giants Greats
- Special Event giveaway item, plus limited edition oversized Willie McCovey Bobblehead
- Bleacher seat $140 per ticket; Lower Box $170 per ticket
Email name and cell phone number to Brigette LeBlanc, SFAACC Programs Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org for tickets.